It comes a little late but I hope you had a fantastic New Year! I had a quiet one with the family at home. We watched the Sydney fireworks over the harbour on TV. I think to experience the real wonder you just had to be there but a night at home with the family was pretty special too!!
Thursday, January 2
Happy New Year
It comes a little late but I hope you had a fantastic New Year! I had a quiet one with the family at home. We watched the Sydney fireworks over the harbour on TV. I think to experience the real wonder you just had to be there but a night at home with the family was pretty special too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Older Posts
-
This is the source of my fustration...... Miss Ruby Belle has been decorating my wall and her cot for the last 3 days with number twos!! ...
-
I'm inspired to make a difference this year. Last year it seemed I just scraped through. Many things didn't seem to go my way but th...
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I would love to blog about the most exciting night out with family and friends but the reality is that I am having the most...
-
The day started like any other. Chaos at breakfast, chaos in the car drive to school, little people who don't want midday naps, chaos ag...
-
This is about how I feel.... I'm so excited !!! This is me jumping for joy! After a disastrous week of sickness and busy at work (my ...
-
Christmas shopping...um where do you start? Does this picture make you stress? Just a bit? I actually took off from home today to pick up ...
-
I am pretty addicted to flicking through blogs and looking at homes other than my own! It is like a small escape for a few minutes. I soon r...
No comments:
Post a Comment