As you are aware, I am shocking at keeping up to date with this blog. I don't feel pressure to produce funny quotes or life changing stories for all to read, but I do want to keep up with it for my children's sake. I didn't keep the baby books and I have been terrible at taking videos as each child grew. So this blog is my attempt to take a record and scribe my memories of everyday living with three kids and a husband.
I don't write life changing stuff but I do like to write about where my head is and what is important to me. The kids are growing so fast that I want to write down three things each that they do right now that I love. To remember the funny sayings, the moments that make each day so fantastic!
* you just make me laugh! I had to go back to an old photo because at the moment you are going through the " don't take a picture of me mum and post on Instagram!" phase. You stick your fingers up and make silly faces in an attempt to stop me from taking them! You can't stop me!
* I love your gentle and caring heart. You try to be all cool but you are my teddy bear. You play Rugby and are really good at it. But you are still so sweet and kind on the inside.
* I love that you hug me and kiss me good night and we pray together. You always say "I don't want you to go!" Melts my heart. You have been so sweet taking care of little brother during his new season at big school.
* It is your first year of big school. You have enjoyed it alot and find work and following directions easy. YOu always tell me that you don't want to go to school each day but if I distract you, you quickly forget and enjoy the day. I walk you in each day that I'm not at work and you love it!
* you have a little temper and can be firey. They say that comes from Poppy, they my be right! Although you can get angryu quickly, you always settle with a cuddle from mummy (and Wal). You are playing soccer and practicing swimming. You can run rings around your big brother as you have lots of energy.
* You are my talker. YOu chat at dinner, bath time, bed time, during movies ( ask Grand dad) and the car. You speak loudly and don't like to wait your turn!!! You are so fun to have around because you never know where the conversation will take us! YOu love going on adventures!
* At night I kiss you, pray to Jesus and sing Upsy Down Town EVERY NIGHT! It is a routine that you love. YOu love routine! You still creep into my bed in the morning and sleep at the bottom of the bed!
* you have become my friend on the week days. YOu miss Jules alot but we make up by hanging out together, shopping and having tea parties. You come to preschool two days a week with me. I feel so blessed to have you and be your teacher.
* I love that you are the sensible one. You tell the boys to behave and I can hear myself in so many things that you say. You are a treasure and such a great friend to have around. You play with Tilly and Amelia lots. At the moment you love playing schools!
* You love cuddles too and fight with your brothers to sit ON me at night on the couch! You change your clothes 20 times a day and have found clothes shopping fun! You melt my heart and of those around you. I'm blessed to have a little girl!