Saturday, January 8

Chilren are sent to try us...

This is the source of my fustration......


Miss Ruby Belle has been decorating my wall and her cot for the last 3 days with number twos!! Not happy Jan.

Yes you could say she is creative but I'm plain sick of it!!!!I can't believe a child could do this soooo much!

Yesterday I had such a wonderful sleep in. I woke to not a sound. This immediately alarmed me.
As a mum, I know that silence = trouble. 

My children usually wake me up every morning. For me to wake before them was suprising. So as I turned the corner into Miss Belle's room, the stench hit me like a wall! Creative juices were well indeed flowing!!!!

That was the straw that broke the camels back. I had cleaned up her over 5 times in last 3 days! ENOUGH..!!!

As my anger subsided and the day progressed, I remembered that I really do love her and she is such a little character. During her afternoon nap she insisted on going to bed like this....

bib, hat and bottle plus the shaggy dog..

your brother loves you too ( at times they share the naughty tag!)

when all is said and done...how could you stay mad at such a sweetheart who loves a cuddle ( after she is all cleaned up of course)  !!!

5 comments:

  1. I think you should post a pic of the sexy builder that actually built the deck!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops posted this comment to the wrong blog!! sorry i'm new! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. no prob Elise send me a pic of him!! consider it done!!! hahaha thanks for the comment it makes me happy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, how awful!!! Somehow, I have escaped such 'artwork' from Fern, though my father reminds me that I used to do it when I was a baby!! Your little boy is the spitting image of you in that couch photo -- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nic. I'm enjoying blogging when I get a chance to myself. Hope all is well with you and your fam!! Oh and I love your blog too. Well done. I love your ideas!!
    Love Emma

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts