Monday, August 6

One Of Those Dayz

Monday is my favourite day. I know that sounds a little bit strange but after a busy weekend I love the quiet routine of a typial Monday. I work part time so I spend alot of my day cooking! I love it!

I usually have the fridge and pantry full after a Coles delivery on the Friday. So all I have to do is browse through my favourite cook books and choose what to cook.

I love to make food I can freeze, desserts and try new recipes!

 My little friend having a hot chocolate next to me while I flick through my books.
My coffee table



The messy kitchen after I am finished!

I love that we can stay home and do craft! My side deck looked a little like this!!! And my clothes airer became a temporary dryer for all things creative!!!



So all in all it was a great day kids, cooking and lots of fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts