Friday, April 20

wet weather madness

The rain fell and fell and fell!! Until I think the clouds ran out of rain~~!!!

This week was full on indoor fun. Considering it was school holidays, it was a real challenge!!
The first sunny day that came my way, I packed up the kids and went on one of those 'adventures' that our family do so well!

My middle child suggested that we go and find a 'lighthouse'. Perfect I thought...off we go.

A short drive later, we were loving life at the beach. It was such a great day to get out and small the fresh breeze.

Here are a few pictures of our latest crazy adventure....

my hubby and Jules ..( the one who had the great idea!)
These two are peas in a pod!
Mummy and Daughter
The family

These boys rock my world!!!Love em...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts