Wednesday, November 9


House of Turquoise you have done it again! You have pleased my heart with some pretty pictures!

I'm on hold at the moment on the telephone and blogging! Talk about multi tasking! As I wait I carefully post my favourite pictures for today!!! They are random, no connection, just a few pictures that make we dream, smile, ooh, aahhh and hope. Here are a few...




Thank you House of Turquoise!

 
Pinned Image

cute idea..at least she'll fit into it better than me!! lol

Pinned Image
gotta love navy!

Pinned Image
What a gorgeous photo!

Pinned Image
Yep..I want to be there. No more said.


Pinned Image
I wish I could do better make up....maybe I should invest in some good quality eye shadow?
Pinned Image
This pleases my heart no end


Pinned Image
really? are they kidding? I think I'll leave the indoor slide to Mc Donalds!!!


I could be here all day but I should go and do some chores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts