Wednesday, November 2

So we know about my turquoise obsession. Nothing new here.  I just had to add some more to my blog. All the pictures come from my favourite blog. All about turquoise!!




 This next picture I think I had a dream about. I could see myself in this luxurious kitchen cooking up a storm for the family!! One day..i think to myself!!! hahahaha



Here the living room where we would hang out and chat, play board games and sip tea. I love to dream!!!! It's free, fun and unlimited to your imagination!!!!!


source: Coco Cosy

I think I'm drawn to beachy living areas at the moment because of the amazing weather we have been having! Makes me want to open the windows, eat outside and enjoy the wide open spaces!!!

Have a great day and enjoy the teachers strike!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts