Saturday, February 18

Happy Birthday

My little baby girl turns three tomorrow! We are having a little party for her next week but the official day is Saturday! I can't believe how fast it has gone. She is truely a blessing and I love her soooo much. She has inspired me to become a blogger hence the Ruby Belle title, due to all her adventures. I feel it is a good idea to take a little time to have a trip down memory lane...

There has been the sudo cream incident...

 can't forget that one...

Then there was the orgasmatron...

 Playing with sticks in the yard


Toilet training...the hard way!!!


Happy car rides...

A photo for mum on Mothers Day...


A trip to the hospital with mum..


already has a boyfriend!!!

always keen for a photo


this is not sun burn just a very hot face in Swan Hill!!!


her last birthday

 the beach with mum


loves her outfits!!!


and her Daddy


Happy Birthday my precious Baby...

(I'm having a moment and I can't pick which ones to post so I will post them all!!!!)








I looove his face!!!



then

Now
Love Mummy and Daddy xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh how i love your princess too... I still thinkthe sudo cream was my favourite haha

    Happy birthday ruby kate!!! x

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ruby!!! Joshy loves you lots xx

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts