Tuesday, February 28

Barbie Girl

This is a quick post to show you my creation! It wa a late night before the party but I managed to fit in one of my favourite activites....decorating cakes!! I really do enjoy the challenge and seeing the final product! I was impressed this year!

Ruby had a wonderful time and had just a simple party with a few friends from preschool. It was cute to see them play pass the parcel and musical statues. There was even a good old fashioned lolly hunt. Cutting of the cake ( not that I wanted to!) and a lolly bag to take home. A great success and one tired princess riding a sugar high.

Here are my favourite pictures of the day...


My princess..


her friend dressed as a robot...Well done Leanne and Mick!!!



and my princess cake!!!



take care
Love Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts