Friday, April 29

English Kitchen

While the world waits in anticipation for the "Royal Wedding" to commence, I have returned to my first love. Sticky beaking at other blogs and dreaming of lovely kitchen designs. I haven't blogged my favourite pictures for such a long time. I thought it was beginning to be ALL about my crazy family!!!

So today as I sip my cuppa I click onto a lovely blog by  Rie at Home and Harmony, I am inspired by her awesome pictures. Today because of the royal focus, the pictures are of "English" kitchens. I want one!!! Any!!! I'm not piccky!!!!  

[plainenglish1[4].jpg]


[plainenglish3[5].jpg]


[plainenglish13[4].jpg]



[plainenglish10[5].jpg]


plainenglish14


plainenglish15

 For more  lovely pictures click here ...Plain English

Hope you have a great night watching the wedding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts